Having Xposed installer on your smartphone would be great when you are rooted and extremely desire the true support of the Smartphone. It does not touch your stock system files and tools or else apks directly at all. However, Xposed framework is a kind of a key that exposes the system for more and more accomplishments. So then, users capable to perform on it to bring features and customizations on their beloved devices. For it is the easiest and the most excellent way to raise the performance rather than flash a custom ROM, here is a brief guide to everything.
Why Is Xposed framework so important?
Xposed framework is the utility for Android users to customize their device system for complete changes. But the significant is, its changes do not ask to touch any APK on your handset for any reason. Rather than go after complicated custom ROM installations, it is easy to get Xposed on your handset.
By the way, once a device gets rooted, your next turn will be for movements that you can accomplish with root permission. Xposed framework is one of those top rated accomplishments that even do not need difficult takings. When your device gets root and compatible with its package, you are flourished.
Xposed Modules to customize your handset
Xposed modules are the significant part of the Xposed installer. In fact, it is the topic that comes with a heap of applications. So then, you can choose whatever module in order to the feature you want to apply on your handset. There are two paths to get closer to modules. You can launch the app and go to its separated section or else search the official website/repository of Xposed and grab all you desire.
However, modules completely similar to third-party Android apps. But we cannot just settle them devoid of root permission and even have Xposed installer on your Smartphone. Moreover, they available for free of cost in accordance with various Android versions. Thus, not each and everyone will work on all handsets for varies conditions. Here is how to set up and make your device a place where you can simply carry out whatever technical task without any complicate.
How to install nodules with Xposed Framework?
- First of all, you should make certain that you have root permission
- And then install Xposed installer respectively
- Now you can search modules that you want to have with you. For that, you can get the list from the app or search from the web
- In here, go through the explanation is important as some of them required stock Android to run and have HTC Sense ROMs or else Samsung TouchWiz
- If everything is clear, just download it
- Once the installation completed, “Module is not active” notification will display there. Once you tap the notification, the list of all you settled will open there
- Just checkmark them all or those few you want there with you
- After all, you can restart the Smartphone
So it will activate each and every automatically. From then, you are capable to use all those you arranged without any trouble.