iRoot android root tool is one of the most powerful rooting tool designed by Magyun team and released on 26th December 2014. With over 90% successive rate android iRoot download supports more than 150,000 android smart phones and tablets. Download iRoot English version for your android deice form our site and follow the complete android rooting guide with video guide.
Android iRoot software is compatible Android 2.2 and 4.4 OS. Further android iRoot download is working only with Windows OS only and not with Linux or Mac. “Unroot” and “One Click” feature
enhances the android rooting by iRoot making a fast and reverse rooting experience to the user.
iRoot Android Root System Requirements
- Windows OS
- Android 2.2 or 4.4 OS
- Installed latest USB drivers
- USB cable of android device
- Battery charged to at least 60%
iRoot 2.0.9 Latest Change Log
- Faster performances
- Upgraded user feedback system with enhanced user interface
- Updated logic
- Fixes issues and bugs
Complete Guide on iRoot Android Rooting
- Download iRoot android form our site.
- Enable User Debugging mode for android device.
- Establish the connection between PC and the android device.
- Click “Root” button for single click android rooting.
- A few minute will take to compete rooting.
Android iRoot 2.0.9 Root Video Tutorial
Download the latest iRoot 2.0.9 version for your android device or PC and then follow our guide in how to root your android device with iRoot.
Android iRoot Troubleshooting
- Don’t use your android device while iroot android rooting is in progress.
- Make sure that you have enabled USB Debugging mode.
- In case of failure of rooting restart iRoot.