iRoot 2.0.9 is the latest android iRoot version released by the iroot developer team. iRoot 2.0.9 download supports rooting Android 2.2 version to 4.4 version. Android iroot provides the platform for faster, easier and safer rooting with single click rooting a d unroot, the reverse rooting feature. Download iRoot for your android smart phone or download iRoot 2.0.9 PC version for your computer.
iRoot Download System Requirements
- Android device must be powered on Android 2.2 or 4.4 OS.
- iRoot 2.0.9 supports Windows OS only.
- USB cable of android device
- Latest USB driver installation
- More than 50% battery life
Android iRoot 2.0.9 Latest Features
- Faster and optimum performances enabled
- Supports more than 150,000 android devices
- User interface bugs fixed
Latest iRoot 2.0.9 Android Rooting Tutorial
- Download the latest iroot for PC.
- Enable USB debugging mode on mobile.
- Connect android device and PC via USB cable.
- Run iroot and after installation iRoot will detect your android device.
- Click “Root” to start rooting your device.
- iRoot apk will take a few seconds to complete android rooting.
iRoot Download and Rooting Video GuideGet the latest iRoot 2.0.9 version for your android device and start rooting your smart phone and tablets following our video tutorial.
iRoot Android Smart Phone Root troubleshooting
- Don’t use your android device when iroot is in progress.
- Take a second look at whether you have enabled USB debugging mode.
- Always keep a data back up before android rooting with iRoot begins.
- If iRoot apk fails to root your device restart rooting.