TaiG untethered iOS 8 jailbreak is user friendly and simple iOS jailbreaking tool for using. TaiG iOS jailbreak supports iOS 8, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1 and latest iOS 8.2 beta version. You can download TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.2 directly to your PC and then start jailbreak iDevice quickly and easier. Although this was tested on beta version it is doubtful whether Apple is going to avoid it by patching the exploits.
iDevices Supports for Jailbreak iOS 8.2
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPad 4
- iPod Touch 5G
TaiG iOS 8.2 Jailbreak User Attention
- A full data backup would be advantage full.
- Stop running any iTunes related apps during TaiG iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak.
Guide to TaiG iOS 8.2 Beta Jailbreak
- Download the .zip file and unzip TaiG jailbreak tool.
- Run TaiG iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak.
- Install the latest iTunes to your device plug the device to PC and check it.
- Restore device to iOS 8.1.1 version.
- Go to “Settings” > “iCloud” Turn off “Find My iPhone”.
- Remove all passwords to start iOS 8 jailbreak.
- Enable “Flight mode”.
- Right click on TaiGJBreak_1006 and run TaiG iOS 8.2 jailbreak as the administrator.
- Check only “Cydia” and left other check boxes unchecked.
- Start jailbreak iOS by clicking jailbreak button.
- After a successful iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak you will see a smiling face on the screen after a few minute and you can observe Cydia app in the home screen.
Latest TaiG iOS 8 Jailbreak Video Guide
Stay with us for the latest TaiG iOS 8.2 jailbreak news, guides and tutorials.
Credits for TaiG download go to TaiG team for developing TaiG tool and distribution.