Android Lollipop is the fifth major version of the Android which was released on June 25, 2014. According to Google stats, 10.65% of Android devices still running on Android Lollipop 5.1 and Lollipop 5.0. When it comes to rooting, most Android users tend to root Android Lollipop smartphones. If you are a root lover and thinking of how to root Android Lollipop smartphone, Root Genius would be a nice option for you.
How To Root Andriod
Perhaps you may already know that Android is the most popular Android operating system in the world. Although smartphone users prefer Android OS as their mobile operating system, there are some drawbacks in the system that may users disappointed at some points. That is an Android rooting paly special role among the Android community. Rooting helps users to avoid main drawbacks in Android and use it as users wish
What Are Drawbacks In Android
All the drawbacks in Android cause the removal of Su Binary file that needs to get administrative privileges and as a result of it you cannot
- Uninstall System apps/Manufacturer apps
- Install Root apps
- Install third-party themes
Simply, you can only do what your manufacturer wants you to do. So, the one & the only way to avoid the issue is getting administrative privileges through the rooting
Root With Root Genius
Root Genius is one of the popular rooting tools which is available for both smartphones and PC. It means, you can download the tool on your device itself and gain root access after running it or you can root your Android using tool via a Windows computer. Technically, the tool compatible with,
- Gingerbread - (2.3 - 2.3.7)
- Honeycomb - (3.0 - 3.2.6)
- Ice Cream Sandwich - (4.0 - 4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean - (4.1 - 4.3.1)
- KitKat - (4.4 - 4.4.4)
- Lollipop - (5.0 - 5.0.2) and support MTK devices well rather than other smartphones.
Step Guide To Root With Root Genius APK
Root Genius APK comes with a simple and attractive user interface and you can understand it even you are a noob to the rooting. But, you may be confused due to the language of the app. The app available in the Chinese language and you need to download Root Genius English APK to use the app in the English Language.
- Enable "Unknown Sources" on your device from the "Security"
- Unlock the Bootloader (Preferred)
- Download Root Genius APK on your smartphone
- Open the application and tap on the big "Root" button
- Wait until the process reaches 100%
- Finally, you will see "King User" in your App directory if rooting is successful
Always get a complete back up of your Android smartphone before rooting it. Rooting is a risky technical task and you must be able to recover your data in case an unexpected issue occurs.